[mythtv-users] Wrong aspect ratio with latest X in Debian Sid

Tino Keitel tino.keitel at gmx.de
Sun May 6 12:52:53 UTC 2007

Hi folks,

I have a problem with the aspect ratio on my 16:10 TFT in mythfrontend:
the picture is too wide, I have to forrect in in the playback settings.
As it worked without this workaround before, I wondered where the
problem might be.

I downgraded to a SVN trunk version from one month ago, but that didn't
help. So I suspect the latest Xorg upgrades in Debian Sid to be the
culprit. However, I had to downgrade xserver-xorg-core and
xserver-xorg-video-i810 because I won't be a screen with the desired
resolution of the TFT with the latest version.

Is there anyone else with a similar behavriour? Maybe it is a bug in
the mythfronten<->Xorg interaction.

Regards,
Tino