[mythtv-users] LVM woes....is everything gone

j mccord jmccordmail at gmail.com
Sun May 6 16:41:20 UTC 2007

David David David,

Thank you so much. I just ran the xfs_repair command and it finished
successfully.  I remounted my drive and got a successfull directory
listing, haven't gone through all the files but this is a good sign.
I'm sure most of my files are intact and that is good enough for me.

Now im on to set up my lvm again.  Im gonna do it smart this time, why
i didn't think of it before I don't know, Set up my new drive as a
logical volume mount it, copy all the data onto the logical volume,
and then add the old drive onto the logical volume.

If anyone has any suggestions I am more than open.

Again Thank you David.