[mythtv-users] skipping video frames after being On for a couple of days

Dmitry Shesterin dscheste at gmail.com
Sun May 6 19:32:05 UTC 2007

Thanks, but the same problem existed when I was running 6.10.
Restarting mythv, backend or any other services did not help either.
Video just does not play properly, as though CPU canot process the
frames in time, but the CPU load is OK, about 30%.

Any other ideas? Maybe there is a command to clear cache, like a
global cache reset, without rebooting the whole thing?

Cheers,

Dmitry
Silence gives consent,
Think twice before shutting up.