[mythtv-users] MythWeather on crack and Invisible Menu Navigation

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Mon May 7 23:08:56 UTC 2007

On 05/05/07, Reza Naima <reza at reza.net> wrote:

> Finally, this is very odd, but my dmesg on the box will show that I've
> got a 2G dual core with 8000+ bogomips, but cat /proc/cpuinfo shows two
> 1000.0G cores with about 4000+ bogomips.  What gives?

Reza,

When you see the conflicting CPU information, is this for the value of
'model name' or the value of 'cpu MHz'?

As Brian rightly states, you should see a change in 'cpu MHz' if you
are using CPU frequency throttling, but you shouldn't see a change in
the model name itself.

Nick
--
MythTV Official wiki: