[mythtv-users] DVB-T Problem Locking Signal

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 10:36:56 UTC 2007

> I solved the problem in the end by generating a channels.conf using
> dvbscan, sorting and finding all the multiplexes and then did a tuned
> frequency scan using *exactly* the settings from the channels.conf for
> that plex(inversion/guard/etc) and told it to ignore the signal timeout.
> This resulted in a successful channel scan.

Damn that is what I do also - I know my multiplex frequencies so I
just enter each multiplex individually (6 of them) in the Tuned scan
and it works fine e.g. 850000000 not changing any of the other
dropdowns on this screen - all left at Auto I think.  If I do the
Automatic Scan it does not work at all.