[mythtv-users] MythTV dropping My Alsa Mixer Setting by 30%??

Dan Hopkins dshopkins at earthlink.net
Wed May 9 03:20:41 UTC 2007

I have found that I can MAX out my alsamixer setting (master/pcm)..fire
up mythtv..and audio is way to quite..switching out to alsamixer..I find
my levels have all dropped by 30%

is there mythtv setting I'm missing? starting up mythfrontend, reset my
mixer settings?..how can i configure it to not leave them be??

Many thanx for any advice :)

ps. I'm running FC-6, Mythtv 20.1 (NForce 2 built in audio out..not
using spdif..even though i tried...couldn't get to output audio on it..)