[mythtv-users] MythTV dropping My Alsa Mixer Setting by 30%??

Dan Hopkins dshopkins at earthlink.net
Wed May 9 03:26:39 UTC 2007

Also forgot to mention that the PCM level, (even after I adjust it after
mythfrontend as started), will drop by 30% once when I first execute
FastForward, or other trick mode actions.

I can of course switch to Alsamixer and bring it back up to the max.then
it will drop again by 30% again as soon I hit FF again.etc..