[mythtv-users] Why is DVD burning failing with ffmpeg?

Michael Williams gberz3 at gmail.com
Wed May 9 20:42:16 UTC 2007

Hi All,

I'm having severe trouble burning to DVD.  I perform a straight
forward burn, using various media (e.g. DVD-RW, DVD-R, DVD+R), and
the process fails with ffmpeg giving me an error.  It basically tells
me the command that ffmpeg was using to encode, then lets me know
it's terminated.  I've tried typing the command manually, but I must
be getting it wrong, because it simply hangs at the prompt upon
launch.  Any DVD burning help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Michael