[mythtv-users] is this allready fixed? - impossible to start cd ripping when tray is open

Mario Minati mario at minati.de
Thu May 10 09:16:11 UTC 2007

I discovered the following issue (ubuntu 7.04 with ubuntu mythtv 0.20
packages):
In the general config of the frontend i activated to watch cd/dvd
drives. So when I put in a music cd the music menu comes up.
Now when I put a music disc on the trac (without closing it) and start
the import music disc command via the menu the cd tray gets closed and
mythtmusic is fetching the data from the web.
After he got te data he leaves the ripping screen (where you can adjust
the data from web) and brings up the music menu.

So what I think needs to be fixed is the behaviour of showing the music
menu even when he is already in the ripping screen.

Has this been addressed allready?

Greets,
Mario