[mythtv-users] Problems with multiple pvr cards

Russ W. Knize rknize at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 19:15:19 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-05-10 at 14:45 -0400, Brian Walter wrote:
> David Rees wrote:
> > On 5/10/07, Brian L. Walter <blwalter at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> I hadn't realized 0.10.2 was in svn.  The last time I tried, I believed
> >> it was still 0.10.1.
> >>

> > It's not. But what will become 0.10.2 is in the 0.10 branch in SVN.
> >
> > http://ivtvdriver.org/viewcvs/ivtv/branches/0.10/
> >
> > There hasn't been any changes to the 0.10 branch in 3 weeks.
> >
> > -Dave
> >
> Dave,
>
> Thanks.  That's what I figured.  And it's been about that long since I
> downloaded it.....

Yes, Hans has been busy getting ivtv included in the kernel.  It's been
merged into 2.6.22rc1 in it's current form.  He also has apparently
relocated, so development has stalled a bit.  There is a patch floating
around for the PIO issue, but I was not able to merge it in...I'm not
sure what his base was.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~hverkuil/ivtv-pio.diff

For now I am getting by with one of the PVR-500 tuners disabled and a
PVR-250 in one of my frontends backing up the other tuner.

Russ