[mythtv-users] Intel 965GM or 512MB NVIDIA Quadro NVS 120M for Front End? (David Kramer)

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Thu May 10 20:11:18 UTC 2007

Calin Brabandt <cbrabandt at yahoo.com> says:
> I recently built the Intel drivers from git repositories and found
> the results to be satisfoctory on my G915.

Although I'm very happy with the output my Nvidia 6200TC puts out,
it's good to hear that a true open-source graphics driver is available
for high-definition MythTV use (my frontend has a Intel motherboard
with the 915g chipset).

Can the driver handle 1080p output, I wonder? That is, can the refresh
rate be high enough to take advantage of Bob deinterlacing
(<URL:http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/246494#246494>)2?