[mythtv-users] I'd like to record 5 minutes before and after show, but would like to avoid non recording conflict on consecutive shows

Robert Rozman robert.rozman at comutel.si
Fri May 11 23:02:10 UTC 2007

Hi,

Slovenian TV stations hardly keep exact start and end times of shows, so I
have setting to record 10 extra mins before and after nominal show time. But
if I set such margin, then consecutive shows on same channel conflict and
second one won't be recorded.

Can I somehow apply pre and post extra recording rule only when shows are
not consecutive. In this case I'd still like to disobey rule and record both
shows.

Any setting to do that ?

Thanks in advance,

regards,