[mythtv-users] MythPhone setting causes mythfrontend to crash

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Sat May 12 12:13:19 UTC 2007

I changed the Nat Traversal Method for MythPhone from Manual to Web
Server tonight and found that doing so causes mythfrontend to seg
fault when starting up which is a nasty one!

I had to go into MySQL and manually put the setting back to Manual so
I could get mythfrontend started again. If it happens to anyone else
this is the SQL to put it back to Manual:

mysql> update settings set data='Manual' where value='NatTraversalMethod';

Just passing it on. Should I log it somewhere?

Regards,
Phill