[mythtv-users] Forum for mythdora? Where located

Lan Barnes lan at falleagle.net
Sun May 13 00:14:38 UTC 2007

To be honest, I don't really understand why MythDora users should go
elsewhere while Ubuntu (to pick one) users ask questions here. The title
of the list is "Myth Users."

If I am not understanding something, please wise me up.

I do understand that this is a heavy traffic list, and I have had to
develop a strategy for cutting through the tangle to find what I need to
know. But I appreciate only having to go one place (except now people are
saying I should go to not less than two places).

--
Lan Barnes

SCM Analyst              Linux Guy
Tcl/Tk Enthusiast        Biodiesel Brewer