[mythtv-users] Forum for mythdora? Where located

Steve Daniels steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com
Sun May 13 07:22:20 UTC 2007

Peter Bowyer wrote:
> On 13/05/07, Steve Daniels <steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> Larry Jones wrote:
>>> Is there a forum for mythdora questions? This questions really belongs
>>> there.
>>>
>>>  I've installed mythdora 4.0 and it looks promising.  Better than
>>> anything I've been able to do on my own so far (Ive tried Jarrod Wilsons
>>> instructions,  knoppmyth and mythdora 3.2).
>>>
>>> Problem I'm having is that when I ask to delete a recording,  I can't
>>> "escape" or exit the menu.   The only way out is reboot.
>>>
>>> Larry
>>>
>> Hiya Larry,
>>
>> Top link in Google for Mythdora led me here: http://swik.net/MythDora
>> which lists the home page as: http://g-ding.tv/ not exactly something
>> you could take a guess at :-P
>> I'm surprised it didn't come up near the top of a Google search itself,
>> and that the Mythdora website doesn't actually have "Mythdora" in it's
>> name somewhere.. anyway, hope that helps :-)
>
> In the discussion you're all referring to, Jarod said:
>
>> First up, this is not really a mythtv question, its something that should be
>> asked in mythdora land (http://www.mythdora.com/), but I'll reply anywho...
>
> Gives a bit of a clue.....

Had I read that message I obviously wouldn't have replied.

Even more OT, using a 301 redirect from www.mythdora.com to g-ding.tv
would probably do more favours in terms of search engine rankings for
the term, unless of course there are short term plans to actually use
the mythdora.com domain name and not just have it redirect.

Steve Daniels