[mythtv-users] Wish: MythWeb: Disk-space projections

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Sun May 13 17:02:59 UTC 2007

We all have a finite amount of disk space, some more than others. I am in
the "less than" category. One question I ask as I look at my Upcoming
Recordings list is "When will I run out of space?" A simple way is to
visually add up the number of hours coming up and multiply that by my usual
G/hr. MythWeb should be able to do that too, and even flag which Upcoming
Recording will be the last that fits. Just a simple projection that would
assume no deletes, just incoming recordings piling up, graphed or listed on
the Statistics page perhaps.