[mythtv-users] Adding a Nova-T 500 to existing mythtv box with pvr350 (Resent)

Henrik Beckman henrik.list at gmail.com
Mon May 14 08:47:09 UTC 2007

The Nova-t 500 has disconnect problems, which are fatal with older drivers
and requier a mythtv-backend restart with the new hotplug driver. When
compiling the drivers from www.linuxtv.org deselect everything except
dib0700 otherwise your ivtv driver will probably break.
Also the card has a LNA that can be activated by loading the module with
/etc/modprobe.d/dvb-usb-dib0700 containing
  options dvb-usb-dib0700 force_lna_activation=1

My nova-t is running nicely and I´m happy with it

/Henrik