[mythtv-users] Mac Mini Core Solo as FE/BE Combo?

Brian Schott bschott at east.isi.edu
Mon May 14 17:44:11 UTC 2007

Actually, I'm using the magic intel driver but no joy.  It works
great if the LCD is reporting the correct information on EDID, but a
number of DVI interfaces don't provide the correct resolution (report
WXGA instead). The best I can get from a mac mini on my Sharp Aquos
(1368x768 native) is 1280x768.