[mythtv-users] IRBlaster not working

Klaubert Herr da Silveira klaubert at gmail.com
Mon May 14 18:58:38 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have a Sky box in Brazil (RCA/Thomson DB200), that don't has serial
port enabled, so I can't use it for change channels.
I bought a IRBlaster and a receiver (from www.irblaster.info), follow
http://www.eggshellskull.com/lirc/blaster/index.php howto, and I could
record my remote sucessfully, however just in raw mode (irrecord -f),
after this I test it whit 'irw" and it show the correct buttons.
But the IRBlaster can't control my Sky box! Nothing happen. I can see
the IR light using my camcorder (LCD display), and I could test other
remote control (this time from my camcorder, a Cannon) and it work
with irrecord and irsend, with no problem.

I tried to change the "frequency" parameter in lircd.conf, rangind
from 31000 to 57000, with no change... :(

I attach my lircd.conf if this can help.

Some ideia?

Klaubert