[mythtv-users] remote configured but not working

Rage321 rage321 at optonline.net
Tue May 15 03:06:29 UTC 2007

Verify that you did this part:

There is a example lircrc config file for myth in svn. See
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/browser/trunk/mythtv/contrib/configfiles/lircrc.n
ative.example.mceusb2

There is also a semi-regularly updated MCE remote lircrc (and coresponding
lircd) file at http://www.hauppauge.co.uk/board/showthread.php?t=8048

To use this, just copy it to ~/.mythtv/lircrc

  _____