[mythtv-users] Missing channel 5

Damian Surr damian at gingermagic.co.uk
Tue May 15 09:26:36 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I've got my MythTV set up and working well. SO much so that my partner
is now listing things she wants tweaking rather than complaining about
the amount of time I want to spend getting myth set up well. :-)

Anyway, One thing that's missing at the moment is Channel 5. Should I
just try re-scanning for this or is there something different you have
to do with it? I think I've had it in the past. I couldn't find anything
in the archives. Will rescanning disturb upcoming recordings?

Also, I haven't set up the radio times info yet as that seemed to be in
flux a week or two ago. Has it all settled down now? What's the best way
to set that up?

Cheers
Damian