[mythtv-users] [OT] Gpac/MP4Box compile

Chris Funk cfunk30myth at gmail.com
Tue May 15 17:37:07 UTC 2007

Hi,

I want to try and get either the myth2ipod or mythshelljob script working.
I am trying to get gpac compiled on an AMD64 system with no success.  The
compile gives many warnings, then dies.  The make lib works, however make
apps always fails.  I've tried searching the gpac forums, but they don't
appear terribly active.  I then found some gpac rpm's. installed them, but
when I run the mythshelljob script it dies when mp4box is called with an
error about wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64  I did install the x86_64 rpm.

I'm not a programmer, so trying to figure out the error messages on the
compile proves futile for me.

I realize this is way off topic for myth and don't expect much help on the
compile problems.  Just wondering if anyone else has gotten the MP4Box
working on an AMD64 system.

Thanks
Chris Funk