[mythtv-users] MythTV as a DVD player

Craig Courtney craig at dawnsedge.com
Wed May 16 13:55:51 UTC 2007

I'm have WAF issues with using MythDVD as a primary DVD player.  It will get
stuck rewinding or fastwording the movie and force you to exit the DVD
player and start over.  Just an FYI.  I have not upgraded to the official
0.20.1 release but I do have a fairly recent fixes branch build from ATRPMS.

Craig