[mythtv-users] TiVo Convert Experience - HDTV Video Card Recommendation

Jim Shank jim.shank at gmail.com
Wed May 16 21:08:56 UTC 2007

Great stuff, thanks Geoff. I took your advice and cleared out all of my
channels and recreated my zap2it lineup. I then went to the Video Sources
and ran fetch on the channel listings. I then rescanned the channels and 31
finally showed up. I confirmed that there is a tie between zap2it and what
Myth channel scan detects. It automatically removed about 15 of the channels
I had previously selected from my zap2it lineup. I would personally rather
it obey zap2it and let me delete the channel manually if I don't actually
receive them. I originally intended on following your directions for
inserting the channel manually but had so much leftover garbage in the
channel table that it made sense to start clean. Thanks again for all of
your help!