[mythtv-users] TiVo Convert Experience - HDTV Video Card Recommendation

Jim Shank jim.shank at gmail.com
Wed May 16 22:51:29 UTC 2007

Thanks Doug for the response. It seems to be working well except on one
channel. The stream is playing in slow-motion (same with the audio) and very
stuttery. I checked it in vlc on my Windows box and it plays fine. Just
another something so that keeps my focus on the Myth box. Too funny about
your wife, I am racing against the clock to get everything working before my
wife gets back from Phoenix TO Colorado. Auto-commercial skip is awesome and
the only thing that has interested her in the project, I am sure yours will
love it.