[mythtv-users] Question about getting Myth Backend status

Melunko melunko at gmail.com
Thu May 17 13:56:11 UTC 2007

Hi,

gmyth library could help. But another way could be the mythtv html interface
that you could use to query an xml file describing the enconding status and
the jobqueue count.

Open this file in your browser:
trunk/mythtv/contrib/MythXMLTest/index.html, and you will know what to do.
If you want to add this features at gmyth, we will accept your patch :).