[mythtv-users] Audio Sync problem -- need help

Craig Huff huffcs at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 15:27:19 UTC 2007

I found "--fix_sync" in a python script for mythburn (I think it was mythburn.  I'm at work, so I don't have the exact path, but it was something like /usr/local/mythtv/mytharchive/scripts/mythburn.py).

I plan to try doing a DVD burn with that string taken out of the command constructions to see if that helps.

Anybody able to tell me if I'm barking up the wrong tree or have a better (more likely) fix to my problem of audio getting out of sync on burned DVDs for recordings that were ok when played with MythTV?  (See thread for details posted 5/13.)

Craig Huff

Bored stiff? Loosen up...
http://games.yahoo.com/games/front