[mythtv-users] Filter a single recording group from the Watch Recordings screen

David Snider dsnider at thesniderpad.com
Sat May 19 03:33:21 UTC 2007

I have three recording groups, Parents, Family, Kids.  I would like to
filter just the Parents recording group from the display on the Watch
Recordings screen so that both the Family and Kids recording groups are
displayed.  Likewise, I would like to filter a different frontend so
that only Parents and Family are displayed.  So far, I have only been
able to filter on one recording group at a time.   Is this possible?  Is
there a backend DB hack that will do it?