[mythtv-users] vga2scart interlacing on UK Channel 4

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Sun May 20 09:55:13 UTC 2007

> One thing I've noticed recently on the Five/FiveUS (and presumably
> FiveLife) channels is the stream frequently switching from interlace to
> progressive and then back again, no other channels seem to do that,
> could this be related to frequent backend crashes when
> watching/recording those channels?

The frequent backend crashes also certainly happens with other
channels on the same multiplex - e.g. abc1 and QVC etc.

Do you know if anyone has tracked down this problem (or if there is a
workaround) as a Media Centre which crashes on a quarter of the
channels you record from/watch is stopping me using my HTPC?

Thanks