[mythtv-users] Fast Question about Mythrename.pl

Douglas Wagner douglasw0 at gmail.com
Mon May 21 17:59:16 UTC 2007

Yea, and I use that, but due to re-orging everything massively I now have
about 60 - 80 unliked files in my /mnt/video1 that I need to get links back
to in my /video directory so they're again watchable through myth.  I wasn't
sure if there was a fast way (I did it once with a shell for loop) to just
create the links.

--Doug