[mythtv-users] Audio Sync problem -- need help

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Mon May 21 19:43:51 UTC 2007

> Thanks, John!  I'll probably need a couple of days to get it, build it, try it and report back, since I have season ending episodes to capture and watch! ;-)
>
> I'll report back what my mileage is once I get there.

One word of caution. After the script cuts the mpeg and adjusts the
database you will experience problems if you view the show in myth
with the fast forward and skip ... as it has trouble with the new mpg.
Since I do this cutting only for shows I know I am burning to dvd I do
not worry about that. Also this keeps the original as mpeg.old so you
can rename it back and rebuild the seek table and all should be well.

John