[mythtv-users] Lack of aerial access

Dan Gravell dan.gravell at talk21.com
Tue May 22 07:42:30 UTC 2007

To make it more complicated the aerial actually comes through the ground as it is communal. I found an entry point last night I think (a hole with a covering 'CATV' over it which I believe can mean communal antenna as well as cable TV), although unlike my neighbours' mine had nothing running out of it. I should get some tools out and have a look inside.

Dan