[mythtv-users] MythFrontend on an AppleTV

Neil Raymond neil_raymond at hotmail.com
Tue May 22 09:21:09 UTC 2007

Hi

I've added a HOWTO to the wiki detailing the steps I took to get
MythFrontend running on my AppleTV:

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Installing_MythFrontend_on_an_AppleTV

I made a note of the steps that I took when I did the original installation,
but I haven't had chance to redo it all from scratch yet to verify all the
commands in the howto. I'd be interested if someone who has already opened
their AppleTV could run through the procedure and provide feedback if
necessary.

Cheers

Neil