[mythtv-users] Can anyone confirm that Ticket 2664 made it into 0.20.1?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Wed May 23 19:14:31 UTC 2007

> > http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/2664 it has been put in the fixes
> > release it does not look like it made it?
> Looking at the revision histories of the files referenced in the
> r12480_backported.diff patch and their content, this patch has *not*
> been applied to the 0.20-fixes branch - even though the SVN ticket
> message from 2007-01-12 says otherwise.

Thanks Nick.  Any idea on the best procedure of getting this put in as
this fix might address the problems / very similar problems that
people have been reporting over the past couple of months with certain
channels crashing the backend with reproducable segfaults?

I assume if its wasn't in 0.20-fixes it will not be in the recent
0.20.1 release either.

Someone please help me/us :)

TIA