[mythtv-users] MythTV frontend on EPIA pc?

Søren Dalsgaard soren at dalsgaards.dk
Wed May 23 20:17:46 UTC 2007

I was thinking of getting one of these:

http://www.syd-data.dk/product_info.php/cPath/266_305/products_id/3315

EPIA-EN15000G / EPIA-EN12000EG

Does anyone have any experiences with this one? My current frontend runs
gentoo and is a bit noisy. I guess the transition to epios would not be that
big as it is gentoo based but with all (?) the right drivers for epia
boards.

I use my frontend for watching mpeg2 recordings and divx movies and
listening to mp3. No mythgame is currently installed but that is on my todo
- any comments on which pitfalls I might want to avoid?

Thanks,
Søren