[mythtv-users] ATI Remote Wonder and pvr150 lirc

Gregg 3gemail at gmail.com
Wed May 23 20:39:30 UTC 2007

I built a fedora 6 mythtv for my brother using Jarod's Guide, and I am
having trouble getting the ATI remote Wonder USB working with lirc.  I
have a pvr150 and it works with Lirc.  So I have a couple of
questions.
Can the pvr150 ir port and ATI wonder  Live together? Or should I just
enable one?
Do I have to compile lirc mannually for the ATI to work with mythtv?
I ask this because for some reason when I run irrecord I get an error
asking if lirc is running, when irw works.

Thanks.