[mythtv-users] Kworld PlusTV HD PCI-115 -- "no tables" [SOLVED]

Calin Brabandt cbrabandt at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 21:37:21 UTC 2007

> The QAM-256 scan finds signals when I'm using
> the card's top connector, but reports "no tables."
> It finds no signals at all on the bottom connector.

Strangely, the top and bottom connectors seemed to
swap function when I changed drivers.

Regardless, that wasn't the problem.  This 115
card seems to be more sensitive to the QAM coax
feed than any of my Fusion cards.  When I
removed my 1-to-4 cable splitter / amplifier from
the coax feed, the scan completed successfully.

For the archives, anyone having similar trouble
should try new coax cables or interconnect.

-Cal

____________________________________________________________________________________Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos & more.
http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC