[mythtv-users] Changing between LNB's while watching TV

Michelle Dupuis support at ocg.ca
Thu May 24 02:13:50 UTC 2007

I have a two Analog TV cards and single DVB-S card, with 2 LNB's...each
pointed at a different sat from a different provider.  Provider 1 channels
numbers overlap with provider 2 channel numbers.

When watching TV, I can switch between the three cards with the "Y"
keystroke,  However, when watching satellite, how do I switch between
provider 1 and provider 2 ??  (i.e. LNB 1 and LNB 2)

For some reason, I can only tune channels from provider 1 (LNB 1).  I have
tried the "C" and "Y" commands but cannot switch to my second LNB.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Michelle