[mythtv-users] ATI Remote Wonder and pvr150 lirc

Gregg 3gemail at gmail.com
Thu May 24 05:38:01 UTC 2007

Thank you for the reply that sheds some light on it.   To answer your
question. Yes I only want to use the pvr150 for the blaster
capability.  I am trying to enable the ATI remote wonder plus because
it is RF instead of IR.  I black listed ati_remote per the wiki and I
see the module for both lirc_i2c and lirc_atiusb. under /dev I have
lirc  lirc0  lirc1  lircd listed now.  I stopped Lircd and irrecord
--device=lirc1 greyhp.conf works for the hauppage, but when I try
irrecord --device=/dev/lirc0  ati.conf and try to program it says
"irrecord: gap not found, can't continue"

If I restart lircd and run $irw then i get a prompt but no response
from either remote.  i assume it is using /dev/lirc by default.  If I
type irw /dev/lirc0 or /dev/lirc1 I get connection refused.  Any
ideas???

-Gregg