[mythtv-users] Can anyone confirm that Ticket 2664 made it into 0.20.1?

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Thu May 24 17:10:57 UTC 2007

On 24/05/07, nospam312 <nospam312 at gmail.com> wrote:

> As this problem is still ongoing should the trac ticked be reopened to
> make sure it continues to be tracked as a problem people are
> experiencing?

The patch has been committed to SVN trunk, so it *will* make it into
0.21 The issue is whether any devs with commit rights deem it
necessary to backport into 0.20-fixes. I would hope they do based on
the number of HDHR backports (and asked as much on IRC) - Janne even
sorted a suitable patch and attached it to the ticket, but it was
never committed, and the consensus was that it may never be.

Aside from upgrading to SVN, which is not a useful answer for a user
following 0.20-fixes, there were no other useful suggestions aside
from Janne's of changing logging verbosity to the standard
'important,general'.

--
Nick

MythTV Official wiki: