[mythtv-users] Card 0 (type ) is set to start on channel 1 - Myth0.21-159_trunk_r13460

Rage321 rage321 at optonline.net
Thu May 24 23:34:32 UTC 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Brian Walter
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 9:57 AM
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Card 0 (type ) is set to start on channel 1 -
Myth0.21-159_trunk_r13460

>>> I've run into that one almost everytime I run setup.  I just find
>>> the '0' card in the database and delete it.
>>>
>> Better approach:
>> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/264034#264034
>>

> I did that and the problem re-appeared. I don't have a card '0' in
> mythconverg.
>
> mysql> select cardid from capturecard;
> mysql> select cardinputid,cardid from cardinput;

I do it this way:

Log in th mysql and into the mythtv database.

#List the cardinput
select distinct(cardid) from cardinput;

# List the capturecard
select distinct(cardid) from capturecard;

# Delete the mismatch, x=the mismatched tuner
delete from cardinput where cardid='x';

I just did it infact because this thread reminded me that I have 3 phantom
tuners kicking around my db, heh.