[mythtv-users] Signal strength % output to logfile/database

Paul mylists at wilsononline.id.au
Mon May 28 08:13:08 UTC 2007

Can I suggest  if the DVB code can output the Signal strength the log
file when tunning or starting to record shows so I can scan this for
statistical purposes. ie I would like to see if there is a pattern to
hi-low values and also to easily show if my signal needs improving etc..

Is there a way I can script this  without affecting backend? ie can I
run a tzap command during idle times to capture this info?

Actually even better if this was written to a database log would make
reporting easier.

Thanks