[mythtv-users] Audio Sync problem -- need help

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Tue May 29 14:44:49 UTC 2007

> I'm not bothered how long it takes to download. You can email me the
> details if you don't want to make them public on the list.
>
> Alternatively you could try one of the big file download sites. I've
> never used any of them myself so can't really recommend one to use or
> know how well their *free* services work in practice. Some seem to
> suggest that if you register for free then you can get up to 2.5Gb uploads.

Paul,
I thought I had I had a good example but after putting muthburn.py
back to the original version and making a new dvd it worked great but
it got to me to remember there are cases (I believe negative PTS) that
the mythreplex fix fails and that is why I (now) remember disabling
this option (--fix_sync) and going back to my old method a few months
back. I am going to have to do a lot more testing before I find a case
that it fails.

John