[mythtv-users] MythDora 4 installation Screencast

Peter A. Daly petedaly at gmail.com
Tue May 29 17:18:50 UTC 2007

I've you're at all interested in MythDora, check out this three part
video "screencast" of the installation process that I've put together
over the past few weeks.

http://www.mythpvr.com/mythtv/distribution/mythdora/4/install-1.html

Getting this up to the frontpage of digg would be great exposure for MythTV.

Dennis and Jerod have done a great job putting together the 4.0
release.  The results have certainly exceeded my expectations.

I'd like to thank Dennis for assisting me in putting this videocast together.

This is my second "videocast" format, the previous one being
KnoppMyth.  I am learning a bit after each one for how to improve on
the next one, I hope you like what I've put together.  I welcome
constructive criticism.

-Pete
http://www.mythpvr.com