[mythtv-users] Transcode script for pillar boxed SDTV broadcasts on HDTV

Patrick Wagstrom patrick at wagstrom.net
Wed May 30 14:18:55 UTC 2007

> Thank you!  This is just the kind of functionality Myth needs built-in!
> Is the patch run against myth-plugins or mythtv?  I hope it makes it in
> for 0.21.

The patch is run against MythTV as mythtranscode is part of of the main
package.  However, I haven't updated it in a while because running the
SVN versions of MythTV tends to lower the wife acceptance factor of the
MythTV box.  So, I'm not sure if it cleanly applies.  I'll try to look
at updating it sometime next week or something.

--Patrick