[mythtv-users] mytharchive

norman norman at littletank.org
Wed May 30 15:53:13 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-05-30 at 17:05 +0200, Bert Van Kets wrote:
> norman wrote:
> > I am a learner and trying to get to grips with recording to DVD
> > programmes that I have saved using mythtv. To that end I have installed
> > mytharchive. In trying to use mytharchive I arrive at a screen which has
> > a list of recordings from which I can make selections by pressing OK on
> > my remote. I am then supposed to click the OK button at the bottom right
> > of the screen. Please tell me, how can I do this when I do not have a
> > cursor.

> By pressing the up, down, left or right keys you should be able to
> navigate between the different elements on the screen. When the Next
> button at the bottom is highlighted, press the OK button on your remote
> to continue.

That's what I had expected would happen, like it does on mythtv but that
appears not to be the case. There are 2 panels on the screen, the upper
is the list of recordings and the lower gives a short description of
what the selection is about. The arrow keys appear to allow navigation
up and down the upper panel only. There is no next button but at the
bottom right is an OK button above which is a number giving the size of
the file. It is this button which needs to be accessed and I cannot see
how.

Norman