[mythtv-users] Somewhat OT: No remote when calling xine

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Thu May 31 11:44:43 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-05-30 at 08:14 -0700, Mr. Myth wrote:
> James Pifer wrote:
> >
> > Mine are linked the same way. Would you be willing to send me your
> > lircd.conf and you .lircrc off list so I can compare them?
> >

> Here are mine.
>
> They are almost completely stock from the lirc distribution.

Thanks for sending these. Unfortunately I don't see any difference in
the way the files are setup. My lircd.conf is different because of a
different remote, but the general setup is the same. Same with lircrc.
My remote works fine in myth, so I'm skeptical it's a problem with
lircd.conf or lircrc given the situation.

I'm stumped. Wish I could get some type of debug info out of xine, like
is it even trying to use lirc.

Thanks,
James