[mythtv-users] Fe / Be -- no mytharchive, so what to do?

David Frascone dave at frascone.com
Thu May 31 20:54:05 UTC 2007

On 5/31/07, William Munson <william_munson at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> I thought mytharchive would run ok on a split system. You might want to
> manually go thru the steps mytharchive takes and find out what step is
> failing. You might find that you are missing a program or two. There has
> also been some talk on the list about mytharchive failing due to
> upgrades to some of the programs used.

It complains about not being able to find the recordings.  Also, when it
comes to recording videos, it ends up with a blank screen waiting for
status, and no status ever happens.

For those of us who do not consider ourselves "Friends of Bill", do you know
of any easy interface to transcode/mkisofs/etc to burn <random media types>
to properly playing DVD's?

-Dave

--
David Frascone