[mythtv-users] IPTV and FreeBox

Dave C megadave at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 14:15:22 UTC 2007

Does your box have a route to the multicast network?

Try:

route add -net 239.0.0.0/8 dev eth0 (if you have multiple NIC's, make
sure to use the one that has access to the multicast streams you are
trying to access.

Also, if you get it to work, I'd appreciate if you could try adding
multiple network recorders and let me know if you can record/watch two
different programs at once - thats I problem I was having, and I have
a patch that seems to fix it.