[mythtv-users] Play Myth recordings on a Windows box

Ryan Freng ryanfreng at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 15:14:12 UTC 2007

A good place to start would be to install the divx codecs.

If you don't want all the overhead of Windows Media Player you should
check out VLC:
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/VideoLAN.htm

There is also a good codec pack that will play just about any video
file, get it here:
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/XP_Codec_Pack.htm

Ryan